Main / Board / Phenomenon 1996

Phenomenon 1996

Phenomenon 1996

Name: Phenomenon 1996

File size: 437mb

Language: English

Rating: 2/10

Download

Phenomenon is a American romantic fantasy drama film directed by Jon Turteltaub, written by Gerald Di Pego, and starring John Travolta, Kyra Sedgwick,   ‎Plot - ‎Reception - ‎Television remake. An ordinary man sees a bright light descend from the sky, and discovers he now has super-intelligence and telekinesis. John Travolta, Kyra Sedgwick, Forest Whitaker. I will always regard this film as my favorite John Travolta movie and my favorite Kyra Sedgwick movie. ‎Plot Summary - ‎User Reviews - ‎Full Cast & Crew - ‎John Travolta in Phenomenon. A small-town auto mechanic of average intelligence suffers a mysterious mishap and suddenly becomes the world's smartest man in this touching, some say.

The opening titles of “Phenomenon” plant a sly idea that the film does nothing to discourage. We see the star-filled sky, and then the letters of. 29 Apr - 2 min - Uploaded by MovieStation On The Night of His 37th Birthday, George Malley Is Knocked To The Ground By a Mysterious. 19 Jun - 3 min - Uploaded by Trailer Chan Phenomenon An ordinary man sees a bright light descend from the sky, and discovers he.

29 Dec - 3 min - Uploaded by SaneelGB John Travolta gets hit with a bolt of light from the sky and develops psychic powers. Kyra. 3 May - min - Uploaded by Radioguy Phenomenon YouTube Movies. Drama · $ From $ · · In Time Film. PG 2h 3m. After he's knocked unconscious, a humble mechanic awakens with incredible intellectual powers that soon draw the attention of scientists and.

More:

В© 2018 addoconsult.com